Friday, October 6, 2017

Day 18

Today is Day 18 if you include day if surgery as Day 1. I seem to have fallen into a pattern. Get up around 8. Eat breakfast of fried egg, ham, toast, fruit and coffee. Coffee gets bowels moving. Yippee. Read news etc. Go for a good walk - about 4000 steps some uphill. Read for a bit. Drink juice and ginger ale. Eat lunch with protein (fish), toast, fruit. Read again. Until today I fell asleep for an hour or so. Take another good walk. Have a snack.  Read book or news and maybe send emails.  Dinner with lots if protein and Mike's vegetable medley and avocado. Read some more or just lie down on couch for a rest. Then watch a bit if T.V. At about 10:30 get ready for bed. Drink Metamucil.  Take my sleeping pill with pound cake - otherwise it seems to stick in my throat which is still a bit sore from ng. Sleep nicely.  Start again. Mike is being great.  I'm not being very productive but doing my best to get back to health. One bit of progress is cutting back sleeping pill a bit. No sporanox.  As much food and drink as I can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment